Aria

Aria

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Twilight Zone

I had a crazy Twilight Zone episode at work a few days ago.  I was supposed to be covering for our front desk girl but she ended up being able to work after all that day, so I was just in the back doing paperwork.  One of our patients had brought her infant girl with her, and needed an xray.  So our doctor asked us who could hold the baby while we did the xray for the patient, and I immediately volunteered my coworker (if I had been the only one there, of course I would have taken the baby. . .just preferred not to since I didn't have to).  My coworker took the baby and said something like, "Oh she's cute, what's her name?" and our patient said "Aria."  I of course whipped around and was like "you're kidding!!"

I'm going to believe it was a tender mercy from heaven that my coworker ended up being able to work, so that I wasn't the one unwittingly handed the tiny baby girl named Aria.  That would have been just a little too crazy for me!

1 comment:

  1. It always is weird to hear their names for another child. She has a beautiful name.

    ReplyDelete