Aria

Aria

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Aria's Life in Review: Day 30 - July 29, 2014


We made our daily NICU visits at random times.  It was really hard to plan more than a day in advance because there were so many scheduling variables - if there were certain tests scheduled at the hospital, we would try to be there for them.  Michael was mostly back to work, and I worked a couple hours here and there.  I also was still recovering from my C-section so it took longer than normal to do housework and things like that.  Also Bennett was still very needy so we would try to keep one of us with him at all times when possible.  So that let to nights like this - where the only time I could figure out to get up to the NICU was after I had put Bennett down for the night.  I will say though, those NICU bedtime snuggles are the best!  It's dark and quiet, Aria would be snoring away, and I would also find myself dozing as I rocked her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment