Aria

Aria

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Aria's Life in Review: Day 34 - August 2, 2014


Excerpt from Aria's baby book:

"Today when I brought Bennett to see you, he hopped right up on a chair and started cooing at you.  In reply, you favored him with a special treat - you opened your eyes and looked right at him! Of course that pleased Bennett, and you and he spent a few minutes having some good snuggles.  I just stayed out of the way and watched and took pictures.  Today is definitely one of the first times you have both really connected with each other since you are usually asleep when Bennett has visited in the past. I love the days that I get to bring Bennett to see you, but I do not get to hold you on those days since I am helping him too.  I think it is worth the sacrifice though because I love watching your sibling bond develop!  I know your souls remember each other and love each other."


No comments:

Post a Comment