Aria

Aria

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Aria's Life in Review: Day 43 - August 11, 2014


Today's big event was a new bed for Aria!  It was all new and shiny.  And it brought Aria down a couple inches which made it so much easier for Bennett to reach her, so that was awesome!


Also, today I had an interesting thought when I looked at Aria.  She opened her eyes while she was turned toward the sunny window, and to my surprise they were reflecting blue back at me.  The picture does it no justice.  It wasn't the light, icy blue gray of Bennett's eyes - it was a deep midnight blue.  I wondered if there was any chance that her eyes were starting to turn blue too.  It made me a little sad though because we knew she was nearing the end of her life, and I'd likely never find out the answer to that question.

No comments:

Post a Comment